Hyperion_Alx

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Vanilla Staff Team
Donator
sssw
sssw
Triceratops
Adding a token shop to Classic survival would be beneficial for all players, as there isn't a use for them as of now. I've seen many new players ask "what are tokens for" as you gain them through playing vanilla minecraft and increasing your mcmmo skills such as mining, archery, etc. On other servers I've seen tokens be used for many things, such as in-game perks, pets, claim land, increasing mcmmo skills/abilities, and other purchasable goods through tokens.

On Blaze Classic Survival, I believe that the option to use tokens to level up select mcmmo skills and abilities would be great for the server as players will often use their mcmmo skills such as super-breaker or serrated strikes to accomplish various tasks. With a token shop for boosting their selected mcmmo levels/abilities, players would be able to pursue the skills which they value the most whether it is someone who love pvp with their sword skill and their "serrated strikes" ability, or a player who harvests crops to sell and uses their "Green Terra" ability.

Of course this is my personal opinions on how tokens should be used if they are implemented into Classic Survival, but I'd love to see other suggestions!:)

mcp43

Donator
T-REX
mcp43
mcp43
T-REX
This is something I've been asking for, for awhile! Really hope to see something implemented with both the already existing Token system, AND the /perks! :)

Fawks

Management
Management
Pixelmon Staff Team
Vanilla Staff Team
Donator
Zeus
FawksX
FawksX
Zeus
Thanks for your suggestion.

Unfortunately, I dont believe there is enough content to implement into a tokenshop; In the future, we could think about implementing this kind of feature into survival but it is currently not possible.

Suggestion Denied