• yes

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Hyperion_Alx

Hyperion_Alx
Hyperion_Alx
I think that a server shop area where players can set up shops with various vanilla items. Since the removal of ah, people are still able to sell their goods through the public chat, but this limits them to only the hours which they are online, the other players online at the same time, only allows one customer at a time, and limits time which the player can build,battle,farm.etc. A public shop area would solve all of these limitations, without the hindrance of /ah's problems such as inappropriate item names. With purchasable ranks such as Noble having more /ah slot, that can be compensated with more shop chests/shop area.

Just a suggestion, ty :D

Huntin_

Hey Hyperion_Alx,
I’d first like to thank you for taking your time to suggest new futures which helps us to create a better experience for our great players like you
❤
About the “/warp crates” There is currently one existing.
But about the shopping area, this could be a great thing to get implanted because in my perspective it will make players more active to take their time to design and improve their shops.
So yeah a +1 for this suggestion

Hyperion_Alx

Hyperion_Alx
Hyperion_Alx
Hey Hyperion_Alx,
I’d first like to thank you for taking your time to suggest new futures which helps us to create a better experience for our great players like you
❤
About the “/warp crates” There is currently one existing.
But about the shopping area, this could be a great thing to get implanted because in my perspective it will make players more active to take their time to design and improve their shops.
So yeah a +1 for this suggestion
Oops, i meant a /warps shop :D thx for the reading <3

mcp43

Vanilla Staff Team
Donator
T-REX
mcp43
mcp43
T-REX
I'm like 95% certain this is already in the works. I know Fawks had mentioned it and I believe the build team is already working on creating such an area to bring to survival :D

Fawks

Management
Management
Pixelmon Staff Team
Vanilla Staff Team
Donator
Zeus
FawksX
FawksX
Zeus
This suggestion is pending.

We are currently in the Review process of this suggestion and are looking to implement this into the server.