Pixelmon Staff Team
Vanilla Staff Team
When appealing your ban on Blaze Gaming you must follow the guidelines and format posted below. This is to make sure that your punishment qualifies to be removed.
Criteria for appealing:
- Your punishment must be permanent or longer than two weeks
- You must have carried out your punishment for at least three consecutive days before appealing
- Your In-Game Name (IGN)
- What server were you banned from?
- Is this your first time being banned? If not, how many times?
- Who banned you and for how long?
- Why should we unban you?
- Evidence to support your claim.
We try to respond to appeals as soon as possible, usually around a week at the latest and your appeal will be accepted or declined. Blaze Management views each case differently, and similar punishments may result in different consequences based on the Staff's discretion. Blaze Gaming is not required to unban if deemed the punishment is worthy.
Please make sure to include the correct Prefix when creating your thread (Pixelmon or Vanilla)
Last edited by a moderator: