• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Join our Discord
  • Approved Chickenman's Staff Application (Inferno) Part 2

chickenman525

7 ) How many hours a week do you play on our community servers? - Typically when I get off of work @ 10pm (CST) I stay on till I pass out or just want to get off for the night, which can be about 6 hours+ everyday. If I am off of work I will usually stay up all night during the "graveyard" shift of servers usually, sleep till decent hour, then play all night when the server is most active. I can't give a exact number as to how many hours a week but with a rough estimate I would say 40+ as I like the server a whole lot and want to enjoy it further.

8 ) What time zone are you playing on? - My time zone at this time is currently Central Standard Time which is 1 hour behind Eastern Standard Time. I am usually on when the server is in "graveyard" shift and most days when the server is most active during the day as I do not work till late night.

9 ) What do you know about Pixelmon? - As mentioned in the above, I have a vast knowledge of Pixelmon and Pokemon knowledge that being about Ev Training, Breeding, Hidden Power Mechanics, Item Uses, Crafting Recipes, ./Pwiki and ./Wiki usage, I know where the shops are and not so easy to find shops are, I know about Shiny Breeding Methods, I know how to direct people to finding prices of Pokemon and would be able to give fair selling numbers to people asking for advice based on the ./pl listings. I know about Pokemon Evolution Methods, Pokemon Leveling Methods, can direct people to finding fossils easier, have a decent understanding of what is sold in what shop and where to find them if the player(s) cannot find the item they are looking for. I know about Fishing Mechanics for find Blue Orb Shards/Red Orb Shards/ or Battle Bond Greninja. My favorite thing is to help people learn new strategies to help conquer gyms they previously weren't able to beat.

10 ) Any additional information you would like us to know. - For starters, I'm sorry for making this post exceptionally long, however I like to take my time to write and edit a good application even if denied I want to make sure it looks as good as it could be! I have a decent amount of applications through the years my first ones being mediocre and over time making them more professional looking. I do have anxiety from time to time but I wouldn't have to worry about that here as so far the environment is very calming and peaceful thus far.

11 ) What server do you mainly play on? - Currently I am playing on the Inferno Pixelmon Server with the user name - [Supreme] JackFrostChick