0 PLAYERS ONLINE
JOIN OUR DISCORD
0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Declined fluffy_archer's staff application

1 ) In-Game Name (IGN)
fluffy_archer

2 ) Discord contact
Kremit#8345

3 ) How would you handle two arguing players using that are disrupting the peace?
I would first try to diffuse the situation by asking them to calm down, then I would ask them to either take the argument to dms or drop it. After doing that, I will ask them to DM me what the issue is and try to figure out a solution that leaves both players happy. If they intentionally ignore me or continue to argue in global chat, I will mute them both for a couple of hours so they have a chance to calm down.

4 ) What would you do to a player attempting to bypass the profanity filter?
I would tell them to not bypass the filter again and that it's there because there are younger aged people that play . If these actions continue, I will issue a warning and a temp mute or any punishment depending on how serious it is.

5 ) If a player is constantly disruptive and insulting others, how would you handle them?
First and foremost, I would tell them to stop being rude to others, then mute them for a few hours. If they continue being disruptive/rude after the mute, I would warn them and ask a higher up staff (assuming I'm a helper) if a temp ban is necessary.

6 ) Why would we choose you over another applicant?

• I am fair and never take sides
  • I have a lot of knowledge about the mod because i have been playing pixelmon for many years
  • I have a positive attitude and never put people down
  • I do my best to answer questions
  • I am genuinely liked on the server and try to keep it that way
  • I am a responsible, and respectful person
  • I am very mature and understanding

7 ) How many hours a week do you play on our community servers?
Around 60-70 hours a week

8 ) What time zone are you playing on?
PST

9 ) What do you know about Pixelmon?
I believe that I know almost all there is to know about pixelmon, I am experienced with the breeding system, which includes environments, egg groups, natures, and breeding items. I am also very familiar with all the commands ( /info, warps, ivs, evs, pwiki, etc ). When it comes to typings, abilities, and moves, I can give a generous amount of info to others. Also, I have gained a lot of experience with the function of clans/clan gyms.

10 ) Any additional information you would like us to know.
I understand that being staff means that I need to set a positive example for others, and make sure that all 4 pixelmon servers are running smoothly throughout the day.

11 ) What server do you mainly play on?

I mainly play on aqua and I have put in some hours on storm and terra