0 PLAYERS ONLINE
JOIN OUR DISCORD
0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Declined Gh0stBobby's Staff Application

1 ) In-Game Name (IGN)
Gh0stBobby
2 ) Discord contact
Gh0stBobby#1715
3 ) How would you handle two arguing players using that are disrupting the peace?
I would kindly ask both players to stop, and if that does not stop the argument i would message them each to resolve it over messages or discord, if they refuse to i would give the necessary punishments.
4 ) What would you do to a player attempting to bypass the profanity filter?
I would verbally warn them to stop, if it continued i would issue them a warning, and if it continued i would give them a mute for a select time.
5 ) If a player is constantly disruptive and insulting others, how would you handle them?
I would verbally warn them to stop or be muted for the select amount of time.
6 ) Why would we choose you over another applicant?
I am on discord and in-game quite often, I enjoy helping others out, and i have very good argument skills.
7 ) How many hours a week do you play on our community servers?
12 to 28 hours a week depending on the weekend (my parents are divorced so i am not able to play every other weekend since my computer is at my mothers house)
8 ) What time zone are you playing on?
Central Standard Time
9 ) What do you know about Pixelmon?
I know almost everything there is about vanilla Minecraft and my Pixelmon knowledge is a bit rusty but i know a good amount.
10 ) Any additional information you would like us to know.
I am 15 Years old (16 in a month), I can be very mature (unless i am around my friends) and I know how to spell very well.
11 ) What server do you mainly play on?
I play on both servers but i am mainly on Aqua, but i plan to start out playing on Inferno more often