• What is your IGN?
Owed_N
  • What is your Discord?
Owed#0797
  • What is your age?
I'm 15 years old
  • What is your Timezone?
UK BST
  • When did you first join Blaze Gaming Vanilla servers?
Start of skyblock season 2
  • What server do you mostly play on Blaze Gaming Vanilla?
Skyblock
  • Why are you applying to be a staff member for Blaze Gaming Vanilla?
I am applying for staff because this is the first server i have spent so much time on and its a lot of fun. I've reported lots of bugs to FawksX which help others not abuse them. I could improve a lot with how i manage certain circumstances with the feedback from other staff members. This server was so friendly to me as a new player with an already an amazing staff team and i would like to join it and be the best i can be.
  • What makes you different from other applicants?
I think that i will put in lots of hours every day that others may not be willing to do or able to do. This may be my first time applying for a staff role but i feel like i can make an impact on the server and hopefully improve the community.
  • What would you do to make the server a more enjoyable experience?
I will handle any toxicity appropriately and will ban if necessary whilst also being reasonable with warnings.
  • Would you like to add anything else?
Nah, im good.

Pinette

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Vanilla Staff Team
Donator
Pinette
Pinette
Kratos
Thank you for your application, I would recommend you let us get to know you more with hobbies/interests which is your choice but can't hurt :)

Owed_N

Donator
Zeus
Owed_N
Owed_N
Zeus
I i usually play a lot of games in my free time like minecraft and cs:go, but i also like going out to the beach and playing sports like football and basketball and at times i go out shooting with my dad. I am interested in programming and space due to school and wanting to know more about these subjects.