PLAY.MC-BLAZE.COM
0 PLAYERS ONLINE
JOIN OUR DISCORD
0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Is Blaze-MC competetions legit?

ItsDipu

Observation after 2 weeks of gaming:

1) Most of the support people (helper, admin) are competeting in game? No one sees any conflict of interest?

2) When I was scoring hight in ISTOP, I got banned for (reason given...autoclicking) no apparant reason. I was pressing my keyboard with book while afk. Considering this server got afk protection, banning someone for autoclicking is baseless.

3) On 14/4/2020 at 9:04pm, SmolderedAura (Admin as per website) banned xxisyhP (site staff) permanently. Going through the ban list, anyone can see that xxisyhP is still a working staff (and the second in ISTOP....surprize..surprize). Whole saga shows the immaturity of the site team.

My take on this site:

1) Pretty good for beginners.

2) Not a site where people should spend money.

3) Competetions appears to be a sham and for ad purpose only. Organizer have no intention to allow players (other than staff and moderator) to win. So, dont waste your time here to compete.

Meester_Ritchie

Vanilla Staff Team
Donator
Zeus
Meester_Ritchie
Meester_Ritchie
Zeus
AFK mining is fine so there must be a reason Auto Clicking was picked up

No conflict of interest as they dont get paid by the server, people with these positions are pretty much more active and have applied for the positions to help out.
Im sure if you were actually active and applied for helper you wouldn't have that argument

The mods do stupid stuff like banning each other (shouldnt happen obviously)

You are saying comps are a sham as they are for staff only?
If you had been active like the others in top spots you would have won, which ends that argument.

Take it up with Faux if you have an issue.

Jacob Edwards

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Vanilla Staff Team
Donator
T-REX
xxisyhP
xxisyhP
T-REX
Sorry I haven't seen this post until now, but you were investigated by Fawks and determined to be autoclicking and therefore disqualified, he is the only one who could deal with this situation, if you would have appealed. By now it is too late, as the new season has started and autoclickers are now allowed.

We are not a paid staff team. We are volunteer players, and as such we would most likely resign if we were not allowed to compete. We are given significant disadvantages IN competing, such as not being able to afk and having to help out across servers, along with being tasked with fixing things and investigating players. You were not targeted because we were competing, but because you were allegedly cheating, and we had someone not competing (a manager) investigate it, not us. Also, if you took the time to research things and used points such as staff competing for things other than whatever favors your arguments, you would have noticed that Aura is part of my island, and that there are plenty of times Aura has banned me on the server for various reasons, as jokes. We have been friends for over a year on Blaze, where she's been staff the entire time. This specific instance, I made a joke, telling her in vc that there was somebody on the hub autoclicking (while I clearly would have power to deal with the person), and when she showed up, I was clicking at a rate that resembled that of an autoclicker. She banned me after as a joke, and unbanned me immediately after. If you believe having fun is a sign of immaturity, then I feel sorry for you, and I also disagree with you.

Our competitions are open to all, and staff are just as much players as anyone else. The top island last season was not owned by a staff member, so please do not spread false rumors about our server.

Thanks,
xxisyhP

Fawks

Management
Management
Pixelmon Staff Team
Vanilla Staff Team
Donator
Zeus
FawksX
FawksX
Zeus
Good Afternoon ItsDipu,

You was disqualified from Island TOP Competition in Skyblock Season 1 after being caught to be using an Autoclicker (or as you claim, an auto-clicking like device) - This was against our rules at the time and made abundantly clear by the staff, /rules and /mods that this was not allowed, hence the Disqualification.

I believe that xxisyhP already made a good point about our staff team playing - besides, the only Staff Island to win rewards last map was #2.

Regarding the third incident - The ban could have been for a number of reasons (such as a demonstration, test of permissions or other reasons) and should not be taken the wrong way. If you wish to make a staff report, please feel free to message me on discord @ Fawks#0001

All players are able to compete on Blaze Gaming and always will - at no disadvantage player or staff. I can assure you that all payouts are paid map-to-map and a new channel on the "vanilla" discord section called #payouts will be made from saturday with proof of payouts.

I appreciate your concern, but as others have already stated your statements are somewhat false.

Regards,

FawksX

Blaze Vanilla Manager

ItsDipu

Sorry I haven't seen this post until now, but you were investigated by Fawks and determined to be autoclicking and therefore disqualified, he is the only one who could deal with this situation, if you would have appealed. By now it is too late, as the new season has started and autoclickers are now allowed.

We are not a paid staff team. We are volunteer players, and as such we would most likely resign if we were not allowed to compete. We are given significant disadvantages IN competing, such as not being able to afk and having to help out across servers, along with being tasked with fixing things and investigating players. You were not targeted because we were competing, but because you were allegedly cheating, and we had someone not competing (a manager) investigate it, not us. Also, if you took the time to research things and used points such as staff competing for things other than whatever favors your arguments, you would have noticed that Aura is part of my island, and that there are plenty of times Aura has banned me on the server for various reasons, as jokes. We have been friends for over a year on Blaze, where she's been staff the entire time. This specific instance, I made a joke, telling her in vc that there was somebody on the hub autoclicking (while I clearly would have power to deal with the person), and when she showed up, I was clicking at a rate that resembled that of an autoclicker. She banned me after as a joke, and unbanned me immediately after. If you believe having fun is a sign of immaturity, then I feel sorry for you, and I also disagree with you.

Our competitions are open to all, and staff are just as much players as anyone else. The top island last season was not owned by a staff member, so please do not spread false rumors about our server.

Thanks,
xxisyhP
@xxisyhP ...thanks for the explanation. Just so that you know, I did try to appeal through the provided link but page didn't load. Thats another issue with this site as many of its feature still under develpment. I do understand that this is a start and wish it will do better in future.

ItsDipu

Good Afternoon ItsDipu,

You was disqualified from Island TOP Competition in Skyblock Season 1 after being caught to be using an Autoclicker (or as you claim, an auto-clicking like device) - This was against our rules at the time and made abundantly clear by the staff, /rules and /mods that this was not allowed, hence the Disqualification.

I believe that xxisyhP already made a good point about our staff team playing - besides, the only Staff Island to win rewards last map was #2.

Regarding the third incident - The ban could have been for a number of reasons (such as a demonstration, test of permissions or other reasons) and should not be taken the wrong way. If you wish to make a staff report, please feel free to message me on discord @ Fawks#0001

All players are able to compete on Blaze Gaming and always will - at no disadvantage player or staff. I can assure you that all payouts are paid map-to-map and a new channel on the "vanilla" discord section called #payouts will be made from saturday with proof of payouts.

I appreciate your concern, but as others have already stated your statements are somewhat false.

Regards,

FawksX

Blaze Vanilla Manager
Understood Fawks. No hard feeling. By the way, I did score third in ISTOP during last season even with a week long ban.