Click to Copy IP
  • Join our Discord
  • Approved JaggedFireFang's staff application

jaggedfirefang

1 ) In-Game Name (IGN)
    - JaggedFireFang
    2 ) Discord contact
    - CoolMathGames#8852
    3 ) How would you handle two arguing players using that are disrupting the peace?
    - I would start off by reminding them of the rules and ask them to sort it out else where, however if they decide to continue punishment will follow e.g a mute
    4 ) What would you do to a player attempting to bypass the profanity filter?
    - I would politely ask them to refrain from attempting to bypass the filter and if they continue to do so a mute will be issued
    5 ) If a player is constantly disruptive and insulting others, how would you handle them?
    -I would start with a mute, again however after the mute has ended if they decide to continue misbehaving a further punishment may be necessary, an example of a further punishment would be jail.
    6 ) Why would we choose you over another applicant?
    - I like to just relax and make jokes with the chat, I also understand quite a bit of poke knowledge and can help the players as well as knowing a lot of commands to help out new players
    7 ) How many hours a week do you play on our community servers?
    -My time varies from 2-6 hours a day
    8 ) What time zone are you playing on?
    -UTC
    9 ) What do you know about Pixelmon
    -I understand a bit of poke knowledge, such as type effectiveness as well as most of the items allowed and not allowed on the server, I also know a lot of commands to help out new players such as the basics and stuff to help them with their pokes.
    10 ) Any additional information you would like us to know.
    -I've been muted 2 times when i started to play for char spam which i didnt know was a rule and for the second mute i forgot the char spam rule , but don't worry I'm very aware of that rule now
    11 ) What server do you mainly play on?
    -Mainly aqua but I do sometimes go onto terra briefly

Last edited: