• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Join our Discord
  • Declined Jmgardner15/Jewel's Staff Application

Jmgardner18

1) In-Game Name (IGN) Jmgardner15

2) Discord contact -
    Jewel#3305

3) How would you handle two arguing players using that are disrupting the peace?
    I'd ask them both to calm down and see how I can help them, as well as what caused the problem. If they both continue causing a server disruption they'll need an appropriate punishment.

4) What would you do to a player attempting to bypass the profanity filter?
    I'd warn the player to not do it again, if they continue the second punishment is muting them.

5) If a player is constantly disruptive and insulting others, how would you handle them?
    I would first warn the player to stop causing a server disruption, and then I would warn them, or jail them if the situation is worse.

6) Why would we choose you over another applicant?
    I have messed up before and even with me messing up I haven't given up, I continue to support and help the server in any way possible. I also love it on the server, so I am almost always online and in that time I try and help those that need it, especially the new ones. I also love to work with teams so It would be amazing to work with the staff of the server.

7) How many hours a week do you play on our community servers?
    I can play 5 hours a day or more if needed, but my average hours a week are 35 hours.

8) What time zone are you playing on? PST- Pacific Standard Time

9) What do you know about Pixelmon?
    I have played Pixelmon ever since its first release in Minecraft to Pixelmon reforged, I know the commands, breeding methods, and evolution methods as well as Pokedex guides. I also love competitively battling so I'm familiar with that too.

10) Any additional information you would like us to know.
    I lacked knowledge of the servers ways at first and this led me to mess with the price list and get disciplined because of it. After firmly reviewing the rules I not only changed the way I played but I helped other players with the price list and the rules too like "no tping to crates" which I also at the start wasn't aware of.

11) What server do you mainly play on?
    I can play on any of the servers but you'll mainly catch me on Terra and sometimes inferno, but once again I will play any server that I'm needed in.

Last edited: