PLAY.MC-BLAZE.COM
0 PLAYERS ONLINE
JOIN OUR DISCORD
0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Declined Kai_is_ur_homie's staff application

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is your IGN?

my IGN is kai_is_ur_homie but many just call me kai!

What is your discord?

My discord is: kai_is_ur_homie#9007

What is your age?

My age is 15 but im turning 16 in august!

What is your timezone?

My timezone is currently BST but will change over the seasons

When did you first join Blaze Gaming Vanilla servers?

I first joined a couple a months ago but didnt play that often. I started genuinely playing about a month ago.

What server do you mostly play on blaze gaming vanilla?

I play skyblock the most but i will not restrict myself to just that!

Why are you applying to be a staff member for blaze gaming vanilla?

I can be alot of help! I know the ropes around what some new players dont and i like helping others and spreading positivity!

What makes you different from other applicants?

I will be online for up to about 13 hours a day and i always respond to people that need me! If im not online and somebody asks me in the discord dms for help i will (9 times out of 10) hop onto the game and be of their assistance.

What would you do to make the server a more enjoyable experience?

I have a sense of humor but i know when to stop. I like to send positive vibes to people who are a bit down and i am always available to listen to peoples problems!

Would you like to add anything else?

I have hobbies like: skateboarding, gaming and i like to play piano! I have 5 siblings and i have alot of pets! I spend alot of my spare time on my phone or my pc. But incase i never answer a dm its because i get alot! This may not be too detailed but i tried!

-Kai

Pinette

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Vanilla Staff Team
Pinette
Pinette
Thank you for taking the time in your application, I do see you interact with the community which is great to see :) Good luck on your application :)

Darkstar2508

Management
Management
Vanilla Staff Team
Darkstar2508
Darkstar2508
Hi,

Thank you for applying to join the Blaze Gaming team. Upon reviewing your application we have decided to refuse your application and as such you have been Denied.
  • Your application has been Denied due to a lack of detail.
We suggest you read over the Staff Application guidelines if you decide to apply once again, and include more detail

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.