PLAY.MC-BLAZE.COM
0 PLAYERS ONLINE
JOIN OUR DISCORD
0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Jurassic Survival Live auction

Ahmad_DE

Well the idea is simple and already exists in other servers and it would be nice to have it in Blaze Gaming, which is live auctions with bidding, a player sets an item in his hand for auctioning, one at a time, and the others set a bid price by /bid (price$) .

mcp43

Donator
T-REX
mcp43
mcp43
T-REX
I've used this plugin before in the past, it's quite fun, and can offer a bit of competition in chat. The downside to this is I could see inappropriately named items going up for sale and broadcasting it through chat. I'm sure theres a plethora of Pros and Cons, but overall, I'd like to see this added as well - IF the Auction House plugin is going to be down for sometime due to the duping bugs.

mcp43

Donator
T-REX
mcp43
mcp43
T-REX
I've used this plugin before in the past, it's quite fun, and can offer a bit of competition in chat. The downside to this is I could see inappropriately named items going up for sale and broadcasting it through chat. I'm sure theres a plethora of Pros and Cons, but overall, I'd like to see this added as well - IF the Auction House plugin is going to be down for sometime due to the duping bugs.
Just to tag along to my previous response - As of today, /ah was re-added, however, I still think implementing a Live auction sort of thing could be a cool addition - so I retract my previous IF statement and I'm all in :)

Reactions: 3_D

Fawks

Management
Management
Pixelmon Staff Team
Vanilla Staff Team
Donator
Zeus
FawksX
FawksX
Zeus
I've decided Live Auctions is not something we will be looking to implement into Survival as we have /ah (Auction House)

Thanks for your suggestion, this has been moved to declined.