Click to Copy IP
  • Join our Discord
  • My Staff Application

AnexPlayz

1 ) In-Game Name (IGN)
    AnexPlayz
    2 ) Discord contact
    AnexPlayz#7866
    3 ) How would you handle two arguing players using that are disrupting the peace?
    I would want to hear both sides of the story in private messaging trying not to disturb the normal chat. once heard both sides of the story I would try to come to a conclusion and do my best to satisfy both the players
    4 ) What would you do to a player attempting to bypass the profanity filter?
    I would give them a warning if they carry on trying to bypass the profanity filter I would have to mute them.
    5 ) If a player is constantly disruptive and insulting others, how would you handle them?
    I'd let them know this server doesn't tolerate it and mute them and wait to see if they continue the behavior.. resulting in a kick if they do.
    6 ) Why would we choose you over another applicant?
    I am personally active all the time and I love the bit of smile I fell I give others when I help them
    7 ) How many hours a week do you play on our community servers?
    mostly the whole day my only breaks are for my eating breaks ,some study time ,shool hours,and sleeping time.
    8 ) What time zone are you playing on?
    India
    9 ) Which Vanilla server do you play on the most? How much experience do you have in that gamemode?

Skyblock. This is my 3rd or 5th time playing a skyblock server i am so intrested on, however I have know a lot about the gamemode and I have previous experience with generators and profitable mob grinders.
    10 ) Any additional information you would like us to know.
    i have helped alot of people who thought they were noobs see who they acctually are their real spirit.
    ty