JOIN OUR DISCORD
0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Declined My staff Application

Zuko

1 ) In-Game Name (IGN)
NotZuko
2 ) Discord contact
Zuko#2931
3 ) How would you handle two arguing players using that are disrupting the peace?
Warn them first and make sure they acknowledge that there can be punishments for intolerable behaviour, if it gets too out of hand i will put them on a 12 hour mute.
4 ) What would you do to a player attempting to bypass the profanity filter?
First warn them if they take it so far and it gets racial/sexual then /mute or /temp ban /perm ban
5 ) If a player is constantly disruptive and insulting others, how would you handle them?
Mute them and put them in jail and hope they learn their lesson.
6 ) Why would we choose you over another applicant?
I have played pixelmon since October of last year and i have gained a great many experiences, unlike some applicants i have the ability to play the game which i enjoy for multiple hours a day and help others whilst i play. I enjoy pixelmon, I enjoy community service , i like helping others but i will not tolerate bad behaviour like other applicants, ever since i saw a helper with my own 2 eyes helping people i knew thats what i wanted to aspire to be.
7 ) How many hours a week do you play on our community servers?
About 12 hours a day/ 84 hours a week.
8 ) What time zone are you playing on?
I am European player.
9 ) What do you know about Pixelmon?
I know the rules, how to breed, efficient ways of gaining money and exp and how to get along with other players.
10 ) Any additional information you would like us to know.
I know whens the right time to be strict and the right time to kinda. Unlike most people i can happily say i have a very strong tolerance level and hardly ever snap at people (unless they take something too far).
11 ) What server do you mainly play on?
I predominantly play on Aqua and storm yet i would very happily play on any other servers required of me.