PLAY.MC-BLAZE.COM
0 PLAYERS ONLINE
JOIN OUR DISCORD
0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Jurassic Survival New spawners

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im sure it has been talked about but, I feel like new spawners should be added such as wither spawners turtle spawners witch spawners piglin and others of the less used mobs. Maybe the eggs instead so we have to sacrifice let's say a Skelly spawner for a squid spawner. If ANYBODY has any ideas post a comment on this thread

Maybe a Legendary spawner for example a elder guardian spawner but keep the rarity high enough to where it would cost a large amount of money to acquire or a large amount of mobcoins? I'm not sure how you would do the price but I think it would be a very good addition for people who enjoy collecting hard to acquire things

Jacob Edwards

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Vanilla Staff Team
Donator
Zeus
xxisyhP
xxisyhP
Zeus
As stated in your previous suggestion, wither skeleton spawners are a big no imo. We have been adding other types of spawners slowly and seeing how they effect the economy, however we are trying to stray from making the economy purely spawner based. The more spawner types there are, the more outdated vanilla farms become, and I at the very least am attempting to avoid that.

Darkstar2508

Darkstar2508
Darkstar2508
As ishy said, we don't want to sway the economy too much in favour of spawners. It's highly likely that 1 or two more spawners will be released into the Mobcoins shop in the coming weeks however it will depend on how it affects the economy which needs to be fully considered before making any additions.

I'm going to set this as denied for the time being, however as mentioned above spawners such as Piglin's will most likely be added.

Status
Not open for further replies.