Click to Copy IP
  • Join our Discord
  • Declined notCyopath Staff Application

notCycopath

1 ) In-Game Name (IGN)
    notCycopath

2 ) Discord contact
    cycopath#3642

3 ) How would you handle two arguing players using that are disrupting the peace?
    I would try to find the root of the problem before taking action. I would then attempt to resolve any conflict between the two players . If they are collaborating to disturb the gameplay of other player, I would kindly ask them to stop. If they don't, I would alert a more senior staff member to mute, jail, or ban them as is necessary.

4 ) What would you do to a player attempting to bypass the profanity filter?
    I would warnthem to refrain from attempting to bypass the filter. If they continue, I would have them muted. If they still continue, I would warn them that they are on their last strike, and the next infringement they would be banned, alerting other staff members to their misbehavior if it continues while I am offline.

5 ) If a player is constantly disruptive and insulting others, how would you handle them?
    I would ask them to stop. If they don't listen to me, I would notify other members of the staff of their behavior (in case it continues while I am offline) and mute or jail them. The third offence would result in a ban.

6 ) Why would we choose you over another applicant?
    You should choose me over other applicants because I have been on late into the night recently, and can be a pair of eyes when other staff members are offline. I also am lenient when it comes to first offenses, but strict when it comes to people who more frequently break the rules.

7 ) How many hours a week do you play on our community servers?
    On average, I play more than 20 hours a week. Recently, I have been playing approximately 35 hours a week due to the COVID-19 quarantine.

8 ) What time zone are you playing on?
    Pacific Standard Time/ Pacific Daylight Time

9 ) What do you know about Pixelmon?
    I have played many of the official Pokemon games, but the adjustment to Pixelmon has taken a while to settle. I am unfamiliar of the later parts of the game (like summoning legendaries and ultra space) but I think I have mastered the early game and mid game.

10 ) Any additional information you would like us to know.
    I have had a bit of experience helping out on Discord servers, so I have some familiarity with administrative roles.

11 ) What server do you mainly play on?
    I play on Pixelmon Inferno.