• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Join our Discord
  • puposaurus's appeal [console]

puposaurus

1. puposaurus
    2. THIS IS MY FIRST EVER TIME BEING BAND ON THIS SEERVER AND I HAVE NEVR BEN BAND BEFORE PELASE
    3. console - perm
    4. hello! i am here to appeal as i have ben falsley band. I believe that the reason i was band for was abusive and unconstitutional. I believe that I SHOULD BE UNBAND BEcASuse I did not do anything wrong. a player had riled me up because he killed me and told me to "STFU" my mommy says that a no no word and it hurt my feelings. afterwards, I told him about my good pal, alex markey, and how he is a legend!!!!! I went on an on a little too far, i will admit, but i called him a qt, because I caught his cooties at lunch earlier today when he gave me his gushers. I feel that i should be unbanned because as the U.S. Bill of rightes states, "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances." I believe that I did not do anything wrong, and really only was confessing my uwu-wholesomeness for alex karkey and generally promoting his server in a non toxic way that didnt convert them. I do not understand why i was banned, all i did was get a little naughty in chat. I understand bans are for things like gameplay offesmes and stinky hackers; however, I was not hacking or being a gameplay troll, only defending myself and my country. I believe that the reason "fuck you" as a ban reason is very very unjust and at least should have a valid reason, this seems to be abuse of power, and that I will inform the mentor team of this server of.
    5. As I have already kinda mentioned above for my reason as some context i did say some things. I do have access to all of them as minecraft doesnt work that way, wonce i leave a server, i cannot view old chat history, but i was able to get one because I know I said this before. as the 5th step, states we need evidence, here is some evidence of my ban. since i am banned, i do not have access to what i exactly said; however I can press up arrow on that and will be glad to screenshot those.
    gyazo links:https://gyazo.com/98a35ec000370e30f5766c1b23c4c041 | https://gyazo.com/9268382019cb3d142c06523fdbe035a0

I hope my appeal can be taken into consideration. thank you. have a great day!