PLAY.MC-BLAZE.COM
0 PLAYERS ONLINE
JOIN OUR DISCORD
0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Jurassic Survival Purchasing No Entity Clear Land

I had an idea where we would be able to set certain blocks in our claims to not clear entities. Like maybe for 50k a block or something, we could set that entities wouldn't clear there so that we could use water streams for item transportation more efficiently. I don't really know how it would work but it seems like a lot of items from big farms get lost due to entity clear and there could be a way to prevent those losses.

3_D

Personally for me, the bigger my farm, the more negligible the loss from lag clear is. Especially since they made the timer longer ( I think 15min) between the clears. Also they've already got something added to the server that makes all items traveling in water extremely fast so I don't think it's that large of an issue. If you have more reasoning that might be persuasive I am still all ears.

mcp43

Donator
T-REX
mcp43
mcp43
T-REX
I had an idea where we would be able to set certain blocks in our claims to not clear entities. Like maybe for 50k a block or something, we could set that entities wouldn't clear there so that we could use water streams for item transportation more efficiently. I don't really know how it would work but it seems like a lot of items from big farms get lost due to entity clear and there could be a way to prevent those losses.
I'll be honest, I have some quite large farms, and have seen some large ones that process thousands of items every few seconds... perhaps you could improve on the collection system? Because I think land thats blacklisted from the Entity clear might cause issues down the line with negligence/AFK build ups.

3_D

I'll be honest, I have some quite large farms, and have seen some large ones that process thousands of items every few seconds... perhaps you could improve on the collection system? Because I think land thats blacklisted from the Entity clear might cause issues down the line with negligence/AFK build ups.
I swear it won't be me o_o

mcp43

Donator
T-REX
mcp43
mcp43
T-REX
Overall, I'm not trying to bash the suggestion, I just feel like the cons outweigh the pros on this one haha :)

Fawks

Management
Management
Pixelmon Staff Team
Vanilla Staff Team
Donator
Zeus
FawksX
FawksX
Zeus
At the moment with our infrastructure behind the scenes this is not possible.

If in the future we can facilitate this, we will be reopening this suggestion.

Suggestion Denied