Faates

1 ) Your In-Game Name (IGN) :

Faates

2 ) Is this your first time being banned? If not, how many times? :

First time

3 ) Who banned you and for how long? :

Aura - forever

4 ) Why should we unban you? :

This is the second time I have made a Ban appeal as I have been told to, but here it is.

So right before the map reset back in July, we were quite stacked with loot with our playstyle of breeding and selling the pokemon. This gained us a ton of money, allowing us (Karnekish, Hoitsu and I, Faates) to also gain a lot of loot.

Once the server map reset, we also were told that the old bases were also present in the map, but they were protected by a border to separate the old map and the new map. We thought that if we could glitch out the map, the old bases would also lose player protection as claims were now discontinued with the old bases.
    We managed to glitch out the border using our flying pokemon, and as we had a minimap mod present, the map had highlighted the places that we had been to. We ended up flying towards our stacked base with all our loot, and managed to retrieve all the useful loot that we had stored in chests. We also went to other stacked bases, and managed to get a shit ton of loot. From exploiting to get all these items, all three of us managed to become top 1, 2, 3 /baltop on Thunder.

We were all banned by Aura on (I think) July 16, 2019.

I am making this appeal as we all have thought about our actions that we have caused and realised the consequences that had happened to us. We all promise to never do anything stupid like this again as Karnekish and I also spent money on this game for Gold Rank, and I bought /fly. We really thought how stupid this whole situation is, and are now apologising for an unban for the three of us to carry on playing this server.

Thank you for reading this, and hopefully considering an unban for the three of us. We are all sorry.
    ~Faates
    ~Hoitsu
    ~Karnekish

5 ) Evidence to support your claim.

^ On top ^