1 ) In-Game Name (IGN)
- siul200311 #1145
- I would politely tell them to stop and then give them a warning, if the argument continues i will mute the players for a short amount of time while i discuss the issue with fellow staff members.
- I would warn them about language depending on how harsh it is and if they do it a second time i would mute them for a longer period, if the problem goes on i will address the situation to higher authority.
- I would tell the player to stop insulting/being disruptive and if they go on mute them for a brief period of time. If the problem worsens i would contact a higher staff member and discuss the penalty.
- I have experience being a staff member on servers and i do know how to be professional when needed, I also really enjoy the server and the people on it so i will be on as much as possible and do my best to help everyone in need.
- I play about 28 hours a week if not more
- Eastern Standard Time
- I have watched many YouTube series on pixelmon and i hold a vast knowledge of Pokemon in general
- I have made mistakes in the past but i would like to move on to a higher and more professional position on this server, i would like to apologize to all the staff i may have disrespected or insulted mistakenly and i would also like to start a fresh new slate with everyone on the server. I want to join this great community of pixelmon and have the best experience
- Blaze Gaming - inferno