PLAY.MC-BLAZE.COM
0 PLAYERS ONLINE
JOIN OUR DISCORD
0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Staff Application- ApplleGiggity

1 ) In-Game Name (IGN) ApplleGiggity
2 ) Discord contact ApplleGiggity#8201
3 ) How would you handle two arguing players using that are disrupting the peace? I would try to calm them down and solve the argument in PMs, following with a verbal warning. If to get any worse, I'd just warn and mute them.
4 ) What would you do to a player attempting to bypass the profanity filter? In PMs or Main Chat I would just let them know not to use profanity, counting as a verbal warning. If flooding profanity and stuff I would warn them and mute the person.
5 ) If a player is constantly disruptive and insulting others, how would you handle them? I would move to PMs with the individual/individuals I would verbally warn them, if they were to get upset and start again, I would warn, mute, and maybe temp ban (if approved by higher-ranks)
6 ) Why would we choose you over another applicant? I know the rules and follow them. I am active in the community and in main chat. I believe I'm a pretty easy guy to talk to. Also, I always help out in the chat and welcome newer players.
7 ) How many hours a week do you play on our community servers? 35-40+
8 ) What time zone are you playing on? EST (Eastern Standard Time)
9 ) What do you know about Pixelmon? I know pretty much everything if I don't know something Google is always an option ;)
10 ) Any additional information you would like us to know. I am in the works of becoming a fluent JavaScript (JS) programmer. Also, I like the new website. :)
11 ) What server do you mainly play on? Aqua