JOIN OUR DISCORD
0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Staff Application

Zekrai

1 ) In-Game Name (IGN)

Zekrai130

2 ) Discord contact

Raizex#4713

3 ) How would you handle two arguing players using that are disrupting the peace?

It depends on both the situation and position I'm in and the severity of the argument. From what I've seen other staff members do, notably Helpers since that would be my first staff rank, I'd start with a verbal warning warning, telling them both to take it to PMs if it's a mild argument or threaten with either an actual warning or possibly a timed mute.

4 ) What would you do to a player attempting to bypass the profanity filter?

Verbal warning and then a warning/mute if its excessive. I don't find much of an excuse with this since it's stated rather clearly in /rules that this isn't allowed unless they're doing it intentionally (however I wouldn't straight up warn/mute them since I can't guarantee whether it's intentional or not, although it depends entirely on your knowledge of the player).

5 ) If a player is constantly disruptive and insulting others, how would you handle them?

Considering it's constant, the people playing on the servers are likely to complain towards them initially telling them to stop. That's when I decide whether to just mute them or not. I would also PM the person specifically asking them what exactly caused them to commit the act, and perhaps try to resolve it from there away from the public chat if necessary, providing that they're willing to listen, in which if the latter is the case then I'd see no point.

6 ) Why would we choose you over another applicant?

I've been quite an active person for a few months now (since around June I believe?). I've gotten to know a wide variety of players that play on the servers, especially those who main Inferno and a small amount from Aqua. Additionally, regarding this activity, I've been able to witness other staff members perform their jobs, thus giving me slight experience, and this activity also benefits me since I'm more aware of multiple commands in which if asked for, I can provide. I also help a lot of people on the server without the staff role, such as answering questions and around during the previous reset at a time where Pokemon were sold for high amounts, I had began to sell things for what was suggested specifically by the price list to ensure that the newbies could actually afford items and pokemon reasonably and not worsen their experiences, along with perhaps giving out the occasional Pokemon that I simply do not need anymore as most of the time I usually go for a full Pokedex (although not excessively). I've also had PMs from a few staff members, both present and EX staff members, who've said personally that I'd be a good addition to the team, namely Kinkako and reece1274. I'm also a supporter of the server, considering I've donated for Gold rank and the /fly command ingame, along with using my nitro to boost the server (although I no longer boost it due to my nitro running out and I didn't want to withdraw right as the server was about to get 30 boosts and ended up feeling bad for it). Finally, considering my timezone, I'd be able to help those who live in EU.

7 ) How many hours a week do you play on our community servers?

3-5 hours on average on school days, or probably 5-8 on weekends/holidays, and if this helps, at the time of this application, since the most recent reset which was yesterday, I already have 9 hours of playtime (whether this is good or bad is entirely up to you lmao).

8 ) What time zone are you playing on?

GMT+0

9 ) What do you know about Pixelmon?

I know the basics and the advanced.

10 ) Any additional information you would like us to know.

N/A.

11 ) What server do you mainly play on?

Inferno