• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Join our Discord
  • Declined Staff Application

1 ) In-Game Name (IGN): Sheer_Perfection

2 ) Discord contact: Sheer#1080

3 ) How would you handle two arguing players using that are disrupting the peace? I'd try my best to resolve their problem, get a higher power if needed or if it is irrelevant to pixelmon ask them to settle it somewhere else (e.g discord)

4 ) What would you do to a player attempting to bypass the profanity filter? I'd tell them that profanity isnt allowed on this server and if the behaviour continues it will result in a mute.

5 ) If a player is constantly disruptive and insulting others, how would you handle them? I'd tell them that they need to stop or leave and if they ignore me id warn them then take further action if there bad behaviour continues.

6 ) Why would we choose you over another applicant? I know a lot about pokemon and have been rapidly increasing my pixelmon knowledge lately and decided I should put it to good use.

7 ) How many hours a week do you play on our community servers? I am still in school so on school days maybe 3-5 hours but every other day (unless something comes up) I would be able to play for up to 10 hours

8 ) What time zone are you playing on? Australian Eastern Time

9 ) What do you know about Pixelmon? as previously stated my knowledge on pixelmon is rapidly growing and i have prior knowledge from mainstream pokemon games. So I could help with pretty much everything.

10 ) What server do you mainly play on? Blaze Inferno