Click to Copy IP
  • Join our Discord
  • Approved Staff Application

Soft5ive

1) In-Game Name (IGN
    5iver

2) Discord contact
    Soft5ive#2942

3) How would you handle two arguing players using that are disrupting the peace?
    I would give them verbal warnings. If the arguing player decides to continue i would tell them to keep it in pms. If they still would keep it in main chat i would give them actual warnings or a mute.

4 ) What would you do to a player attempting to bypass the profanity filter?
    I would tell them to stop. If the player proceed to continue i would have to give them an actual warning after that a mute

5 ) If a player is constantly disruptive and insulting others, how would you handle them?
    I would give them a verbal warning and advise them to not continue as it will result in a mute or warning. If they proceed to continue i would warn them. If they decide to mute them for an appropriate amount of time.

6 ) Why would we choose you over another applicant?
    Im very dedicated to pixelmon know alot about it. I have never had staff experience before but i think i could still do it great. I know alot about blaze since i think i started playing around early march of 2019. I try to stay active most of the time. When im on i make sure to most of the time help others with questions and more. And i always try to make sure people mhave a great time on blaze.

7 ) How many hours a week do you play on our community servers?
    I cant say exactly but i guess around 5 hours a day on weekends it can be 5 - 7 hours so in general 30 - 40 hours a week

8 ) What time zone are you playing on?
    Central european time (CET)

9 ) What do you know about Pixelmon?
    At this point i know almost everything ive almost played on blaze for a year, Im very dedicated to breeding and legends lol.
    Ive played on other servers but not as much as on blaze.

10 ) Any additional information you would like us to know.
    Im very dedicated to pixelmon as ive said before i have played for a year almost. No staff experience before.

11 ) What server do you mainly play on?
    Aqua:cool:

Edit: I changed my name to 5iver

Last edited: