• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Join our Discord
  • Declined Staff Application

Mamaruel

1. In-Game Name (IGN): Mamaruel
    2. Discord contact: huh#3662
    3. How would you handle two arguing players using that are disrupting the peace?
    I would first ask what’s wrong between the players, most likely through discord or /w if its serious or just through global chat. I would try to solve the problem in a professional manner and peacefully. If they continuously disrupted the peace I would first warn them to stop, if not a mute or jail time for a short period.
    4. What would you do to a player attempting to bypass the profanity filter?
    I would first ask politely to stop and not do it again, if it escalates, I will temporarily mute them. I wouldn’t do anything super serious unless it’s absolutely needed.
    5. If a player is constantly disruptive and insulting others, how would you handle them?
    I would first tell them to stop, if it continues and escalates I would eventually mute them or jail them for a short period of time, not long because I wouldn’t want them to not have fun on the server.
    6. Why would we choose you over another applicant?
    I learned to respect others and view everyone and treat everyone equally. I’ve been owner of a few clubs in highschool and I’ve learned how to handle problems like these. I’ve started playing Pixelmon in mid-2018 and I feel like I can help others on the server. I don’t know absolutely everything like the wiki but I know enough to help people.
    7. How many hours a week do you play on our community servers?
    I’ve gotten back on Pixelmon recently from a friend and this is the only server I’ve really been playing on recently. It depends what day it is, weekdays 2-6 hours and on weekends 3-9 hours. Around 45+ hours every week
    8. What time zone are you playing on?
    Eastern Standard Time
    9. What do you know about Pixelmon?
    I know almost everything about the Pokémon’s and weaknesses except some of the legendries. I know what almost all held items and normal items do in the game. I am just a little unfamiliar with the newest Pokémon’s that recently got added to the game. Im learning more as I play!
    10. Any additional information you would like us to know
    Even if I don’t become a Staff member I just wanted to say that I enjoy playing on the server and I always think about what to do next in the server after I get off Minecraft.
    11. What server do you mainly play on?
    Inferno, all the time

Last edited: