• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Join our Discord
  • Staff Application

AlphaYeti13

1 ) In-Game Name (IGN) AlphaYeti13
    2 ) Discord contact AlphaYeti13#0453
    3 ) How would you handle two arguing players using that are disrupting the peace? I would use my authority and ask them to stop. I would give a warning to both of them via DM if they continued. Then I would report them to an admin or anyone else that can punish them in some way, shape or form.
    4 ) What would you do to a player attempting to bypass the profanity filter? Warn them and remind them of the rules of the server. Failure to comply would result in some sort of muting or suspension.
    5 ) If a player is constantly disruptive and insulting others, how would you handle them? Ask them politely to stop and warn them. If they don't comply, I would likely remove them from the server for the time being.
    6 ) Why would we choose you over another applicant? I am a reasonable and mature person who has played Minecraft long enough to see what good server staff look like. I can do my job while also promoting a good time and having fun with other players.
    7 ) How many hours a week do you play on our community servers? Usually around 30-40 hours a week. Roughly 4-6 hours on weekdays and 8-10 hours on weekend days.
    8 ) What time zone are you playing on? Eastern Standard Time.
    9 ) What do you know about Pixelmon? Mostly everything. Pokemon spawns, balls usage, item usage. It is similar to the Pokemon games except it is Minecraft.
    10 ) Any additional information you would like us to know. I enjoy interacting with other players while maintaining a mature and peaceful atmosphere. I have played most of the previous Pokemon games via DS or emulator. I am right out of highschool atm, and attending college next autumn.
    11 ) What server do you mainly play on?
    Blaze-Inferno