JOIN OUR DISCORD
0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Declined Staff Application

fourchune

1 ) In-Game Name (IGN)

Fourchune

2 ) Discord contact

My discord Contact Is Xeilixy#0574

3 ) How would you handle two arguing players using that are disrupting the peace?

I would benevolently request that they settle it in pm's or temp-quiet them on the off chance that they proceeded.

4 ) What would you do to a player attempting to bypass the profanity filter?

I would instruct them to watch their language and give them an admonition on the off chance that they proceeded with the conduct, I would temp-quiet.

5 ) If a player is constantly disruptive and insulting others, how would you handle them?

I would benevolently caution them, on the off chance that they kept on disturbing and affront others, I would temp-quiet them

6 ) Why would we choose you over another applicant?

I believe that I should be chosen rather than a fellow applicant because I have been playing on the server since thunder was a thing in late July, I've been a helpful and productive part of the community who'd love to give back more than you could possibly imagine, and I would love to spend time with the community as a helper because I think that I could influence the community to grow better as a whole.

7 ) How many hours a week do you play on our community servers?

I believe that I could play from a minimum of 30 hours to a maximum of 37 hours.

8 ) What time zone are you playing on?

I'm playing in Central Standard Time.

9 ) What do you know about Pixelmon?
I know lots of things. I know things from being able to create a clan all the way to helping people with all sorts of breeding strategies.

I also try to receive lots of new information from each new update that comes out.

10 ) Any additional information you would like us to know.

I want to become a staff member especially since you all seem very welcoming and I would like to try and satisfy the server by enforcing rules to make it a better place.

11 ) What server do you mainly play on?

I mainly play on Aqua.