JOIN OUR DISCORD
0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Staff application

WaZubi

• What is your IGN? WaZubi
  • What is your Discord? Lucas Berg#6994
  • What is your age? 18 soon 19
  • What is your Timezone? 01:00
  • When did you first join Blaze Gaming Vanilla servers? Being a staff member for Minecraft servers in generally is always a goal. It allows me to help those in need rather than just being able to advise someone, as well gives me a new take on Minecraft itself. Being "that person" the community seeks for help is something I strive for in all situations, real or gaming. When it comes to Blaze Gamning, over the past month I've been on the server I've come to love the community and have thoroughly enjoyed my time here. Now it is my chance to provide that same love and support back in a new role as potential staff.
  • Why are you applying to be a staff member for Blaze Gaming Vanilla? Im Applying to this server cause ive fell in love with the community the past month all people are nice and ofcourse is some bad people but this server have just gived me alot of funny moments and good feelings so thats why.
  • What makes you different from other applicants? I will always try to help people out and make them feel as welcome as possible on the server. I will look out for cheaters and unkind players and deal with them fairly. Another reason that I’d love to be staff is so that people who have never met me and need help realise that I can help them and give them any advice they need on the server, as they normally recognise a staff member and know that is who they should go to if they need advice/support with anything. I will support players and try to banish toxicity from the server, to make everyone who plays have the best experience possible.I also sometimes try to turn toxicity around and help people to learn from it. An example of this is when somebody stole my Minecraft skin despite me telling them that I’d rather they didn’t. Instead of retaliating I made a brand new skin for them which they love now. I am happy to have ‘made their day’ and it puts a smile on my face. I did, however, let them know that what they did was wrong.
    A few of my friends told me I’d make a good staff member, and that is what motivated me. I strive to be an active member of the community and a positive influence on all players.
  • What would you do to make the server a more enjoyable experience? I Would Create Some Small Events on the server to help other people and the new people that join the server i would help start talking to them to make them stay on long as possible.
  • Would you like to add anything else? Nope i feel like Im Good :)