PLAY.MC-BLAZE.COM
0 PLAYERS ONLINE
JOIN OUR DISCORD
0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Approved Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
October 18, 2020

Dear Staff, I am writing this letter in order to apply to be a Helper on the Blaze gaming server.

What is your IGN?
  • My in game name is Jellicon1221
What is your name on Discord?
  • My discord is Wet-Knee #6669
What is your age?
  • I am 18 years old.
What is your Timezone?
  • I live in the Eastern Time Zone.
When did you first join Blaze Gaming Vanilla servers?
  • I first joined Blaze Gaming sometime around April so I’ve been on the server for about 6-7 months.
What server do you mostly play on Blaze Gaming Vanilla?
  • I mainly play on Survival, but I have played on the Pixelmon servers.
Why are you applying to be a staff member for Blaze Gaming Vanilla?
  • The reason I am applying to be a staff member on Blaze Gaming is mainly due to my interest in the background work, helping others, and making sure everything on the server runs smoothly.
What makes you different from other applicants?
  • I think the main things that make me stand out more from other applicants is the fact that I keep up with the rules and make sure I follow them to the T, I am very dedicated to this server and only this server, I work very well under stress, and I prefer to work with a team.
What would you do to make the server a more enjoyable experience?
  • I would make sure the rules are followed, I would make sure everyone is being respectful to each other, and I would make sure everyone felt welcome in our community.

Extra: I think I would be a great asset to the staff not only because I know the rules, but I know how to treat others. I want to make sure everyone is welcomed on this server and I want them to know it’s always okay to ask for help. I have been on the server before Jurassic started, so that would also make me stand out from other applicants. I’ve always seen the staff as a great part of this server; The amount of things you all do in the background to enable us all to have a great time playing is amazing and I would absolutely love to be a part of that. This server has been a huge part of my life for the last couple months and playing with my friends on it has truly been the greatest.

Status
Not open for further replies.