• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Join our Discord
  • Declined Staff Application

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    1 ) In-Game Name (IGN): raBRmaster
    2 ) Discord contact: Tureck#8101
    3 ) How would you handle two arguing players using that are disrupting the peace? I would ask them to stop, If they wouldn't stop I would mute them for 5-10 minutes, before this if they still disrupting the peace I would call a superior.
    4 ) What would you do to a player attempting to bypass the profanity filter? I would warn him and ask him to stop, If he persists I would call a superior too.
    5 ) If a player is constantly disruptive and insulting others, how would you handle them? I would tell them to solve their problems somewhere else, not in the public chat, because it's not the right place to solve it, If they wouldn't stop I would tell them the consequences and call a superior because I can't do it alone. 6 ) Why would we choose you over another applicant? Because I like so much the server and I would like to help the Staff to solve the problems and get the server even better.
    7 ) How many hours a week do you play on our community servers? I'm entering on vacation so I can play 4-6 hours a day and when I have school 3-4 hours a day
    8 ) What time zone are you playing on? On BRT: Brasilia Time Zone
    9 ) What do you know about Pixelmon? I know this mod since 2014, I followed it in every update, so I have an experience with it.
    10 ) Any additional information you would like us to know. Like I already said I'm in school so I get tests and works to do, but I can say the days that I will not be able to stay online.
    I'm brazilian and I'm not fluent in english, but I can speak in english normally

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.