Pixelmon Staff Team
Vanilla Staff Team
Donator
T-REX
FawksX
FawksX
T-REX
Hey Survival Players!

As Mojang has just released the Minecraft 1.16 Pre-Release 4 Post, they have given an approximate date for 1.16 being released. While we will not update on the 1.16 release date (There will most likely be some plugin incompatibilities or bugs) We aim to get Survival Reset as soon as possible. We've already noticed a few problems with the current survival server which makes it (slightly) unstable and not enjoyable. This includes:

• The world is ungenerated, causing massive lag at peak times
  • Lack of things to do, buy and partake in
  • The economy is unbalanced and results in huge amounts of unusable money
  • Lack of ways to get more land

Some of the things we already have planned for the new Survival map include:

• Full, custom-terrain world with lots of useful land
  • Events running on a weekly or bi-weekly basis (dependent on staff's availability)
  • Balancing of the economy shop

However, we want to hear from You - What you want to see in this cool new update with the new nether and a new map. We want to include everything which you guys want to see on Survival.

If you want to leave your suggestion (not including already made suggestion threads) Please reply to this thread and leave any suggestions you have for a fresh start. We will be taking all into consideration.

Hyperion_Alx

Donator
sssw
sssw
Stegosaurus
Make it possible to set up warps so you can make a public grinder/shop that people can go to without needing the person to be online in order to /tp them to it
Yeah I like the idea for public warps, but players should buy warps by using in-game money so that there will be more uses for money. Staff should set the warps due to the chance of players setting up tp-killing areas by using such warps.

Pinette

Administrator
Administrator
Vanilla Staff Team
Pinette
Pinette
Yeah I like the idea for public warps, but players should buy warps by using in-game money so that there will be more uses for money. Staff should set the warps due to the chance of players setting up tp-killing areas by using such warps.
Doesn't mean they won't make it able to be tp killed area, I just see that more work for staff that doesn't solve the underlying issue, however if you have pvp toggled to not be in pvp you would be ok and make sure to report so staff can then deal with that issue

mcp43

Donator
T-REX
mcp43
mcp43
T-REX
I think personally adding in-game ranks that are purchasable through in-game currency would resolve both of these issues. You could make warps a higher ranked perk - and it would also give incentive for earning money as you can buy the ranks with it :)

Personally I see the "tp kill/trap warps" as just an excuse to not add player warps. I truly don't believe it would make any more issues than there already are. Plus, that is the reason staff are hired in the first place to prevent such issues/resolve them when they rarely surface. I see the majority of player warps only benefiting players, and by not adding them you're only punishing the majority of players that wouldn't abuse them. :)

Last edited:

mcp43

Donator
T-REX
mcp43
mcp43
T-REX
Implementing a monthly top Voter/Top 3 reward such as a BuyCraft coupon or in-game Keys might be a cool idea as well :) Encourage voting - as well as have some competition. (Perhaps updating the vote crate rewards/crates/vote rewards as well!)

Hyperion_Alx

Donator
sssw
sssw
Stegosaurus
Change the combat to 1.8. This would allow fights to be less loot based and gives players with lower quality loot a chance to win, as 1.8 requires actual skill rather than just critting out an opponent.

JZ_JustMe

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Vanilla Staff Team
Maybe put spawners into the shop. So then you can buy it with in game money.

WolffyHowl

WolffyHowl
WolffyHowl
Maybe have it so that if you "sleep" it'll remove phantoms temporarily just like it would in a solo world

Fawks

Management
Management
Pixelmon Staff Team
Vanilla Staff Team
Donator
T-REX
FawksX
FawksX
T-REX
Locking this thread now and moving to accepted - unfortunately not every suggestion was possible to implement.