Vanilla Staff Team
Donator
Zeus
FawksX
FawksX
Zeus
SurvivalMarketsUpdate.png

Survival Players: The wait is over!

The long-awaited /warp markets update for our Survival Classic Server is (finally) ready for release - admittedly, Survival has seen its fair share of neglect over the last few weeks with the development of Skyblock S2/3. Fear not! I am personally looking to bring as many new Survival updates as I can to improve the Survival Classic Server!

Special Thanks to Hyperion_Alx and SteliosUGH

I'd like to thank Hyperion_Alx for suggesting the addition of a public shop originally on the discord and eventually porting it over to the suggestions forum when it was made. For coming up with the idea of a public shop, Hyperion_Alx will be receiving a $5 Store Voucher! Make sure to PM me on Discord for your prize

you can view the original thread here: https://mc-blaze.com/threads/adding-a-warp-shops-or-a-public-shop-area.1773/

I'd secondly like to thank SteliosUGH for all the hard work they have put into the making of the /warp markets build - He has done an incredible job and put countless hours into the project! SteliosUGH will also be receiving a $5 Store voucher!

Using /warp markets
1590369667570.png

/warp markets has been designed using a sign-based rental system. Each shop comes in four different sizes ranging from $500 - $2000 a day. By right clicking on the sign of your desired shop, you will be billed the amount it costs for one day!
You can then continue to right click the sign up to 21 days to prevent your shop being deleted - Please note, if your shop expires your items will not be recoverable!

Sneak Peek: /warp markets

/warp Markets will be unlocked @ 1PM EST on the 30TH MAY - until then, check out this image of our Blue area!
2020-05-25_02.13.41.png

25% MARKETS RELEASE SALE

To celebrate the release of /warp markets further on the 30th and 31st of May there will be a 25% off sale on the Survival Store - These sales are rare so make sure you pick something up!

Make sure to check out /warp markets at 1PM EST ON THE 30TH MAY!
play.mc-blaze.com