Click to Copy IP
  • Join our Discord
  • Approved TindyZ Staff Application

T1ndyZ

1 ) In-Game Name (IGN)
    TindyZ

2 ) Discord contact

TindyZ#6591

3 ) How would you handle two arguing players using that are disrupting the peace
    I would verbally warn them to stop arguing and if they continue I would try to get the better end of the conversation and work it out from there and if they continue to disrupt the peace i would give them an official warning.

4 ) What would you do to a player attempting to bypass the profanity filter?

If a player attempts to bypass the profanity filter i would verbally warn them and if they do it again they get an official warning.

5 ) If a player is constantly disruptive and insulting others, how would you handle them?
    If someone is constantly insulting others depending on what they were saying I would give them some sort of punishment if not an offical warning.

6 ) Why would we choose you over another applicant?
    I try my best to be humorous and answer as many questions as possible from newcomers so they can feel the same experience I do when I play Pixelmon.

7 ) How many hours a week do you play on our community servers?
    I play 2 to 8 hours a day on the weekend and on the week I have school so if I am able to play it would be 1 to 3 hours

8 ) What time zone are you playing on?
    GMT-6 Central standard time.

9 ) What do you know about Pixelmon?
    I Know most of the names of all the pokemon in the game and what to do with pixelmon items. I know every biome in pixelmon/Minecraft and rarity of pokemon/bosses and I have decent knowledge on breeding.

10 ) Any additional information you would like us to know.
    Not at the moment.

11 ) What server do you mainly play on?
    I always play on Blaze aqua