PLAY.MC-BLAZE.COM
0 PLAYERS ONLINE
JOIN OUR DISCORD
0 MEMBERS ONLINE

ToastyMango Staff Application

1 ) In-Game Name (IGN)
ToastyMango (changed from TheLaughingKitty)
2 ) Discord contact
MangoOntop#1990

3 ) How would you handle two arguing players using that are disrupting the peace?
I would most likely handle it by giving them a verbal warning and asking them to take it to private messages, if they were to continue arguing, punishment would likely occur, such as a mute.

4 ) What would you do to a player attempting to bypass the profanity filter?

I would likely give them a warning and if that behavior continued there would likely be a form of punishment such as a mute, and if that does not suffice, a more strict punishment such as a ban may follow.

5 ) If a player is constantly disruptive and insulting others, how would you handle them?

I would tell them that that kind of behavior is not welcome on this server and ask them to stop, if that kind of bullying behavior continues there would likely be a mute and maybe more if it continues beyond that.

6 ) Why would we choose you over another applicant?

I think that I should be chosen because I have a lot of experience with Pokemon, I have played every single game and loved Pokemon Go, I have associated myself with a lot of different pokemon things and think that I can use that knowledge to help others on the server. I am really active and able to be on at most points during the day as I have a lot of spare time.
I consider myself pretty mature and think that I can easily help others around the server with any problems they may have, may it be pixelmon related, command related, or if there are other players harassing or bullying them. I am able to make the right call in tough situations and believe that would be valuable to your staff team. I am also pretty easy to talk to and am friendly and can provide a good connection from staff to the playerbase.

Although I don’t have a lot of experience with minecraft staffing, I have plenty of experience in other leadership roles, such as running clans or leading teams that required bans, kicks, and moderation to occur and think that those similar situations can carry over to the moderation of a minecraft chat, I think that I have a good understanding of the various commands that are in the game, I have a good bit of experience with the many mods and plugins of the server that I would need as a staff member such as essentials, the pixelmon addons mod, and griefprevention, among others, and think that I can easily apply that knowledge to the various tasks I may need to do as a member of this staff team. I think that I would be able to more easily help the server run fluidly and smoothly and that I would be able to make a significant impact on the server and it’s moderation!

7 ) How many hours a week do you play on our community servers?
I play around 25-30 hours a week, I play around 4-5 hours on weekdays and more on weekends and have a relatively flexible schedule.

8 ) What time zone are you playing on?
Eastern Standard Time (EST)

9 ) What do you know about Pixelmon?
I have played and enjoyed playing Pixelmon for a pretty long time (around 2 years) I know a lot about the Pixelmon mod and especially the Pixelmon Extras mod and can help players with any problems they may have with ivs, evs, breeding, spawning issues and the other various issues they may encounter in Pixelmon as I have a lot of flexibility with my experience in those areas. I loved the Pokemon games and a lot of my knowledge comes from those games and they have allowed me to be able to understand and help others on the server. I think if I am able to become a staff member, that I will more easily be able to help others with any problems they may have on the server!

10 ) Any additional information you would like us to know.
Thank you for taking the time out of your day for reading my application :) I also believe that my persistence in this application process shows how much I wish to be a staff member and how much I am willing to work and grow when I achieve it.

11 ) What server do you mainly play on?
Inferno, but I want to begin to expand beyond that and begin to make progress on the other servers like Aqua, Storm and Terra and would be able to switch there if necessary!